cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My plan

CMartins
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What is going on with my plan that I changed on Jan 10th for a $40 for 15GB at 4G, now it says I have 5GB at 3G ???

And I had a ticket that was resolved so they said.

I am starting to get unhinged with Public mobile!

13 REPLIES 13

@Funlovingvi 

try this method

refresh.jpgplan.jpg

@Funlovingvi to access Incgonito mode, click the e dots on the top right of the browser, select Incognito mode or Private mode, a new window or tab will open, use that to access My Account

you can also try to use another browser or on another device 

Funlovingvi

I'm having the same issue with my plan being wrong...not sure I understand incognito mode of signing in... I have always used my phone and the link in my sms...ill try another way 🤔

@CMartins 

while I'm glad to hear all is ok, I'd rather you award the Solution to whomever initially pointed you in the right direction.You can do so by clicking the little down arrow and editing the solution.

My input was a question for clarity rather than a possible solution to your question.

For future reference...always log in to your account using a laptop and incognito mode. Or click the spiinner refresh button.

@computergeek541 

CMartins

Thanks everyone, and you are all very right, this Public Mobile app has a big problem, that is the second time in two weeks I have to clear my desktop cache. to resolve Public Mobile hiccups

@CMartins 

soooo....it's correct now ? $40 / 15GB /4G for 30 days ?

@CMartins   yes, that is an issue with the cache trouble on this site

Always use Incognito mode or Private mode to access 

Or clear cache first

or try different browser, different machine like what you did

@CMartins @Happy you got it figured out 

CMartins

Did not work but I tried on another device and it is correct

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@CMartins 

Try again  incognito mode/private mode or simply try refreshing the page on the yellow circle while signed in to public mobile

Handy1_0-1673834092540.jpeg

Refresh page.                                ^^^            

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@CMartins   Try logging with incognito/private mode or clear cache/cookies/use another browser.  The problem seems to be cached information displaying on the page although it's rather odd if this was already sorted with customer support.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

It's likely the terrible caching of the site. Use private mode or another device or another browser or even click on the little spinner refresh icons lower down to make sure you're seeing current information.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@CMartins   maybe just a browser cache problem.

Please try to login My Acocunt again using Incognito mode and see if you see the correct plan that way

Need Help? Let's chat.