cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My plan not working

Glenunited
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good morning, I topped up my plan a couple days ago and I am unable to make calls even though it's showing my statis as active. This is very frustrating especially when you cannot call and speak to someone. How do I resolve this? I'm losing money and time.

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@will13am wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

@Anonymous fixed thanks. I'll blame the early morning or fat fingers. 

It is not always a fat finger issue.  This site does not play nice with some software keyboards.  Gboard is one of them. 

I'd be interested to know how many people use a mobile "keyboard" as opposed to a "stationary" one.

I'll read fine on a mobile but I rarely type from one on sites like this. I don't have the finger/thumb training like the young'ns do so I type at a stationary machine with a keyboard. But sometimes I'll type. Texting's fine as there's an expectation of it being just a quick reply.

@mimmo wrote:

It is not always a fat finger issue.  This site does not play nice with some software keyboards.  Gboard is one of them. 

CellAid
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

What plan did you sign up for?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Glenunited wrote:

Thank you, I hope they don't pass me off to someone else. Really need to use my phone and this is frustrating

But did you try the lost/stolen feature?

There's another "trick" to do still yet but let's see what this one does.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Glenunited
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you, I hope they don't pass me off to someone else. Really need to use my phone and this is frustrating

@Glenunited, so what the above "trick" does is deactivates and reactivates your sim card hoping to give it that little "kick" it may need it doesn't put your phone on the blacklist or anything like.  If that doesn't work you will need to contact the moderators. 

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.  In your message please include:

- PM Phone Number

- 4 digit PIN (or at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)

- account number

- date of birth

- complete address listed on account with postal code

- email address on account

- most commonly called numbers

- alternate number listed on the account

- last payment date and amount

- last 4 digits of the credit card

-Detailed explanation

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

As mentioned, try the lost/stolen trick.

Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Try the lost stolen trick. Log into selfserve click plans then lost stolen then enable lost stolen mode for 5 minutes

Need Help? Let's chat.