cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My plan has not been changed!

shelby72
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I switched to the new 40$ 15gig 4g plan to go into effect on my renewal date and the change didn't take place I'm still on my old plan yet I was charged git for on the new plan!

9 REPLIES 9

@shelby72 

are you pressing refresh on the browser? there is a refresh button below data usage. it says "updated a second/minute ago" press that. there's also another button for your addons usage

shelby72

Okay, thank you!

So here's what I would do then, @shelby72 

Contact a CSA to ensure your plan change expectations were carried out as desired.

Click the Chatbot(SIMon) link below and navigate your way through to processing a ticket with a Customer Support Agent.  They will conclusively advise account details.

You can also send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

shelby72

What I find strange is when I go into my account in payment tab my upcoming bill is billed on priced for the current 3g plan !

Okay, if it's TODAY, it's quite possible the charge has posted to the account but the service hasn't yet made the 'switch' over to 4G.

Strangely enough, the switch isn't always instant and make take some hours (as opposed to when one is activating as a new customer).

Expect later today/tomorrow you'll 'see' the 4G service you're paying for.

shelby72

My renewal date is today, I checked my speed and yes I'm getting about 3mb download speed, I rebooted my phone removed and reinserted my sim card and same result 

@shelby72   Are you certain you've passed your renewal date since setting the plan change to occur?   If you check your network, does it display 4G / LTE?   Try running a speedtest to see what kind of download speeds you get.    On 3G, expect 3-10 MB/sec, while on 4G, you should be getting 10-20+ MB/sec.

shelby72

I refreshed multiple times and no change

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@shelby72 

When logged into the self-serve, sometimes you have to click the refresh icon to allow the screen to display an updated screen.

The self-serve site is notorious for displaying a cached version - give that a try to see if your new plan displays properly.

Need Help? Let's chat.