cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone will not work

JTKT
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't call out or noone can call in because it says I do not have an active account.  I have not missed any of my bills, it automatically comes out of my account.  

5 REPLIES 5

@JTKT wrote:

My phone is cancelled because they say that they couldn't get payment, my credit card is fine.  I can't even call my bank because of you guys.  The payment is supposed to come out today, but it hasn't, and my credit card is up to date, so what is happening?

@JTKT , I understand your frustration (I’ve been there) but this is not because of us, we’re Customers just like you & this is a public online / open forum that you’re posting on where we (Customers) help each other out by answering questions to posts that other Customers submit on here. We help when we’re able to but we don’t work for Public Mobile so we are not able to fix anything on each other’s accounts. All we can do is make suggestions on troubleshooting for what has worked for us. It’s up to the person posting for help to try our advice.

Other Customers @softech & @Dunkman on here have responded back to you saying autopay can fail, unfortunately nothing is fool proof! Please try their suggestions to manually pay on your account & reactivate it for your phone service to work again. Also, after doing so please reboot your phone just in case it needs it as an extra procedure.

Technical issues happen so we need to sign in to our accounts to be sure all is ok & when autopay fails we pay manually. Personally I always add enough funds to my account at least 2 days before renewal is due to try to avoid payment not going through. I don’t trust the system enough to do it correctly all the times so I never rely on autopay to pay for it. I can not be without working phone service! I need working phone service at all times so I can’t leave room for mistakes of my service being shut off!

Edit: If you are unable to get the payment to go through by paying manually please submit a support ticket to ask a CSA to help with it.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

• Get help with your service or account by starting a conversation with the virtual assistant, SIMon. It can help you submit a ticket to the Customer Support Agents. Click here to get started and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select the topic that matches your request.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to Customer Support Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

@JTKT 

Unfortunately, autopay sometimes fails. Did your expiry date change on your credit card recently?

Login into your account. Try to manually load up funds equivalent to your payment fee. 

Or you can dial 611 from your phone to load up funds (if you remember your PIN). 

If you are having trouble, the website is finicky. You can clear cache or incognito mode.  Or try a different web browser. 

JTKT
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone is cancelled because they say that they couldn't get payment, my credit card is fine.  I can't even call my bank because of you guys.  The payment is supposed to come out today, but it hasn't, and my credit card is up to date, so what is happening?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@JTKT   

Unfortunately Pre-Authorized payments could fail, could be credit card issue, but more likely issue on PM side

You can resume your service by dialing *611 to make a manual payment if you remember your 4 digits PIN

Or you can also login to My Account using Incognito mode, click Reactivate my plan, then follow the steps to make a manual payment.

Once payment is made successfully, logoff from My Account and restart your phone and you should be good to go

E2-Suspended-Reactivate_Watermarked.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.