cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My partner account is self-serve account is locked

aang2001cagmail
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My partner  Public mobile phone 647-xxx-xxxx.  Her self serve account xxxxxxxxxxx is locked, because of too many attempt to login last night trying to login to purchase the US roaming add-on. And she can't login to the community to send a message to you unlock her account. 

It is urgent she is travalleing to the US today. she needs to purchase a US roaming text and talk.  Can you please unlock her self serve account so she can purchase a US talk and Text roaming.  Thanks.  

I am sending this message to you on behalf of her because she can't even login to her community account.  We tried the forgot login for her community account without success.  Her phone 647 xxx xxxx will still work in Canada until 2 PM today, September 17, 2023  

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

3 REPLIES 3

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

An alternative to the site and app is if your partner knows their 4 digit account pin then they can dial 611 on their phone and add money and buy add-ons. You could also do this for them by dialing 1-855-4pu-blic and use their account pin.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

You need to contact customer support as Handy1 suggested (although they will need some verification since it's not your account).   You should remove her phone number and email address from your post since this is a public web page that anyone can read.  Click on the v in a circle top right to edit your post.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@aang2001cagmail  Use this direct link to support 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.