cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My mobile network is not working????

Pbc_plan15
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My mobile network is not working???? And I tried all different help, but is not solving from the robot chats, suck. I need to talk to a actual real human from customer support agent, if the problem is not solving, then I have to cancel the plan. 

9 REPLIES 9

Pbc_plan15

Thanks, I try to do so. 

Ok and what do you get when you click that?

Pbc_plan15
  • My doesn't say "didn't get the code" it only has "resend code" no other options. 

@Pbc_plan15 

Your last resort is to purchase a voucher and dial 611 and enter the voucher number and pin.

You can purchase a voucher from 7-11, Canadian Tire gas stations, London Drugs, Canadian Superstore, Shell, Shoppers Drugmart, Safeway, Staples but call them first to see if they carry vouchers as some retailers don’t sell them anymore.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Pbc_plan15 wrote:

My mobile network is not working???? And I tried all different help, but is not solving from the robot chats, suck. I need to talk to a actual real human from customer support agent, if the problem is not solving, then I have to cancel the plan. 

@Pbc_plan15 There is no such thing at PM as talking to a real person. You can exchange messages back and forth but that's it. They don't hide the fact that all customer service is done online. If you want or need a higher level of care you will need to go to a higher tier provider like Koodo or Telus. Granted the service model here is not for everyone but if you can stick with more self serve the savings, I think, are worth it. There are numerous people on this forum that have been here for a long time and who have multiple accounts who are a wealth of knowledge. 

You're right that the ticketing system sucks so follow the link that @JRod provided to send a direct message.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You cannot 'cancel' your plan; what you can do is stop paying in after 90 days of no pay account will be deleted. PM being pre-paid does not do refunds.

To Contact CSA-agent: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Ticket has to be opened through chatbot - https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Just type ‘ticket’ and follow prompts. Having a ticket is preferred way to contact agent as they might respond faster then receiving personal mail.

If opening a ticket does not work very first time, contact agent directly: send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking (Ctrl+) Here

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Pbc_plan15 

I’ve answered this in your other thread but I’ll put it here again:

Try clicking the “Didn’t receive code option” it should give you the option to send the code to your email so you can use it to login to the account.

IMG_4554.png

Pbc_plan15

I can't log in to my account due to can't receive a 6 digital code for eversafe from text message since network is not working, so how can I go in my account to check if my payment is due??? 

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Pbc_plan15 

I was trying to help you on your existing thread that you already made. Please continue chatting there.

Otherwise if you prefer to talk to a customer service agent from PM you can do so by clicking the link below to message customer service:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon on desktop, click your avatar icon in the corner and then click messages if on mobile).

Need Help? Let's chat.