cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My girlfriend has problems with her phone after transfering her number to Public Mobile

MariusTeo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently switched my girlfriend account from Fido to PublicMobile and all the porting steps went ok and i replied Yes to the last message from her carrier asking if shes allowing the number to be transfered to her eSim. However since she did activated her account and transfered her number, all the people that are not with PublicMobile are getting directly transfered to her old carrier Voicemail but when i call her (i'm with PublicMobile as well) the phone rings on her side. I have an impression that something needs to be refreshed to allow people to call or text her cellphone. Maybe the porting process is stuck.

What can i do to help her get call and texts from people outside the PublicMobile network?

Best Regards

2 REPLIES 2

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@MariusTeo 

Sounds like you the correct steps but you reboot her phone after porting over to PM?

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@MariusTeo  Check your community  inbox in a couple of minutes, I will private message you a number to call for porting assitance.

Need Help? Let's chat.