cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My friend when he buy the sim card the worker who active it the phone , forgot to put the referral

Tania77
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It is possible to get the reword . my friend all ready activated the phone; but the worker forgot to put the referral number.

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tania77 

your friend need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent , they will Add for your friend.

cbx4evr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This just happened to my brother on a referral for me. He contacted as outlined above and within a few hours I had the referral credit. 

@Tania77 

Have your friend follow @JK8 's instructions to contact customer support. If using Simple--Simon type in " apply referral code" and "human" then follow the prompts to submit your ticket via Simple--Simon.

If sending a private message put "apply referral code" in the subject line. Then leave a detailed message with the referral code and the following info:

1. Full name and address on account.
  2. Email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

This info will verify that they are the account holder and help cut down the time needed to resolve the issue. The CSA may ask for the last 4 digits of your phone # to confirm the correct referral code is being used. Once applied the $1 reward will show up immediately in the rewards section of your account but the $10 bonus referral credit may take up to 72 hours to appear in your friends account.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Tania77 

Have your friend contact a CSA.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Hours of operation:

You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner for a reply from the CSA.

Need Help? Let's chat.