cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My first referral ... publicmobile.ca misprint?

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

I just got my first referral and the amount is $12 or $12.17 per year?

Autopay - 30 days

Helping others - 30 days

Loyalty pays - 30 days

Refer a friend - Monthly

I think someone made an error on the home page?

Untitled.jpg

7 REPLIES 7

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@computergeek541 wrote:

All rewards are based on 30 days.  Nothing is monthly at Public Mobile.  Good catch at the typo.

@computergeek541 as @will13am pointed out below, community rewards are monthly rather than every 30 days.  But otherwise that's correct.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Rustman1577 wrote:

Can someone please help me get in touch with someone who can process a referral. I was referred and I would like them to receive the credit. 

@Rustman1577  if you didnt enter thei number when you signed up there is no way of adding it after     Contact the mods as mentioned above

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Helping others is a monthly reward.   😁

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Rustman1577 wrote:

Can someone please help me get in touch with someone who can process a referral. I was referred and I would like them to receive the credit. 

You will need to send a private message to Moderator_Team.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

All rewards are based on 30 days.  Nothing is monthly at Public Mobile.  Good catch at the typo.

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It's every 30 days, not monthly.  "Every month" is an error.

Rustman1577
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Need Help? Let's chat.