cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My email is locked

Danjean13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have to change my credit card on my account and i can’t change my password because my email was locked.  It is possible to unlocked my email?

3 REPLIES 3

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Danjean13 wrote:

I have to change my credit card on my account and i can’t change my password because my email was locked.  It is possible to unlocked my email?

you can try 'forgot the password' link and you ll be able to reset the password to login. 

IF you dont remember the correct email id or answer to security question then create a ticket for the support agents or send a direct msg to CS_Agent.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Danjean13   If you made an incorrect entry when trying to login and know your email address, then just wait another 10/15 mins and retry login again as long as you also know your password.  Otherwise you'll need to contact customer support as already advised.

Be sure to clear your browser cache/cookies and use privacy/incognito mode before retrying another login.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Danjean13 

Please remove your contact information as this is a public forum.

Then, you can send a private message to CS_Agent with your account details so they can unlock your account for you.

All the best!

Need Help? Let's chat.