cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My daughter lost her phone, how can I block her sim-card?

Alex32153468479
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone!

My daughter lost her phone. I tried to log into her account, but they asked me to enter the code from SMS. 🙂
First step - they ask for a code from e-mail, and the second from SMS, but I don't have a phone to do it.
Chatting with a bot has no use, and it always sends me to the mobile app.

6 REPLIES 6

Alex32153468479

Yes, I have already done it. Thank you!

@Alex32153468479 

you need support to help with them. Please message them as advised above

Alex32153468479

What to do with this one? 2023-10-20_20-50-39.jpg

242423242.jpg

Alex32153468479

You're right! I bought a SIM card 3 days ago and didn't have time to register it fully. But I passed all the basic registrations, and the SIM started working. Thank you, I will send them a request using your link!

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

If you log into her account, go to Profile, then scroll down and click on Report Lost Stolen phone. It's that easy.

Here's how to get the code.

Can’t get the 6 digit 2FA code to your phone? Try this method

First, sign into your account at www.publicmobile.ca and use the email you signed up with and the password. If it asks you for a 6 digit code, it will say at the top left CONFIRM YOUR IDENTITY.- Enter the 6- digit code sent to *********.  But it’s not working!!! As you see by the screen shot below, 1. Click the This is a trusted device. 2. Didn’t get the code? Click on that.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1697856178177.png

Then, the next window that pops up is this.

Chalupa_Batman_1-1697856178114.png

Click on Send email. Here it will send you the 6 digit code to the email you registered with. This step is very important. Do not just copy and paste. Enter each digit using your key pad.

You should now be able to get into your account.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Alex32153468479 sound like your never login since PM introduced EverSafe and hence the EverSafe login was never setup

plesse engage support do they can put the account on Lost-stolen status

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.