cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My data is not working

juliedmtm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I am in NB Canada. I got a message that I had used most of my data before the renewal date. I added some money to the account and that seemed to work. Today there was a credit to my account, however I could not access data. I changed my plan to a new one. It is still not letting me access data. What am I doing wrong?

2 REPLIES 2

@juliedmtm wrote:

Hello, I am in NB Canada. I got a message that I had used most of my data before the renewal date. I added some money to the account and that seemed to work. Today there was a credit to my account, however I could not access data. I changed my plan to a new one. It is still not letting me access data. What am I doing wrong?

I know that you managed to get data working by changing your plan, but remembmer that having money in your account does not automatically re-enable data.  If you run out of data again, there's always the option to purchase a data add-on.  That would have the advantage of not having the possibility of losing your plan if you want to swtich back to it in the futture but it no longer being offered.

juliedmtm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It is working now! I probably was a bit impatient.  Thank you for considering my problem. Have a great weekend.

Need Help? Let's chat.