cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account

Bradpotter
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello my recent bill was much higher than normal. Checked and plan had been changed without notification or authorization.  When sent request for reason and credit of funds was told it was billed correctly for the plan.  Wanted to know how the plan suddenly changed after over 2 years.  Could not reply directly to agent that messaged me. I know this is a discount service but customer service is rediculous.  Hope to get some sort of response as to why plan was changed 

4 REPLIES 4

Jenniferdavis19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

it could have been a grandfathered plan that you were on. did you sign into your account to look it up because usually there is some sort of notice given

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Bradpotter 

Within the last several weeks there was a campaign whereby public mobile was promoting a higher priced plan with higher data.

The way to get that would be to reply "yes" to a text that they sent you. If for any reason someone else uses the device or had access to the device and replied yes, they would have scheduled your plan to change on the next renewal.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Bradpotter 

There have been other reports recently, of that happening.

You should get another ticket started to get your plan fixed.

But ask for the problem to be escalated.

Use the Chat Bot Simon to get a service ticket started.

Or send a private message to CS_Agent

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Bradpotter @Did you or anyone happen to reply yes to any public mobile text offers by accident 

if not then reach out to support 

Getting help from agent

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get                       

Or get help right here in the community

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Need Help? Let's chat.