cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account

Threedenim
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

Are there any locks when porting out from Public Mobile to Bell?

15 REPLIES 15

HI @Threedenim 

all you need to do is to check with PM CS agent, please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Threedenim

If I decide to withdraw from Public Mobile, what should I do?

Threedenim

I am currently subscribed, and I received a message from Bell on March 4th, to which I replied "yes." I thought that meant my number had been transferred, but I am still not receiving any messages or phone calls. I encountered an error during the porting process from Bell to Public Mobile, which has caused the current issue.

IMG_4303.jpeg

HI @Threedenim are you porting out PM line into Bell?

in which case, the service must be active or the port would stuck (cannot complete).  If your PM account is now suspended, please pay and resume service first.

Threedenim

My previous provider, Bell, says that Public Mobile should handle the resolution.

Threedenim

My account is active, but I cannot receive texts or calls. I can only make outgoing calls, so I am unable to receive messages or calls from others. It's very inconvenient.

Threedenim

I am currently subscribed to Public Mobile, but I am not receiving any texts or calls, and I have been struggling with this issue for over two weeks. Please, I hope you can help me resolve this.

HI @Threedenim why can't you? is your PM accoun still active?

Threedenim

I'm not receiving any texts or calls, so I can't enter "yes."

Threedenim

How can I fix it if no one can contact me by message or phone call?

HI @Threedenim 

if Bell requested port out again, make sure you have the PM sim card in the phone.  You should receive a text from PM shortly and you need to reply Yes to approve the port 

Threedenim

Bell has contacted Public Mobile asking for another port-out request. They've asked me to request the number transfer from Bell again.

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Threedenim - There aren't any port restrictions here on PM, so you are mainly available to all providers, like bell.

You will have to reply Yes within 90 minutes of the port request getting sent by Bell to your PM phone number you are trying to port into Bell.

If it doesn't work you will have to contact the Bell porting team.

Also use your account number that you can see at myaccount.publicmobile.ca or in the app in "Account" section for use in the Bell activation system - not your IMEI number.

CharlieWhisky
Mayor / Maire

No, just get a plan from Bell and they will transfer your number. Your Public Mobile account must still be active to complete the transfer .

Threedenim

Are there any locks when porting out from Public Mobile to Bell?

Need Help? Let's chat.