cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account

Maybe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I suspended service last month, I changed my email prior to suspending the account as I no longer have access to that email. Now I can’t log in as I can’t receive a text message or email code help please.

42 REPLIES 42

Maybe

Thanks I did that now will have to wait another day while the ticket is reassigned. This is nuts!

Maybe

Thank you ORACLE

HI @Maybe 

submit ticket with agent and just ask them to escalate 

we see this cannot login a lot and they usually get resolved quickly and not sure why agents messed them up

It really does seem like you're at the mercy of a CS Agent. It's good you asked a manager to get involved. 

Edit: Just wanted to say thanks to the Oracle who merged these two threads together to help with this. 

Maybe

Yes tried that also.

Have you tried logging in via the phone app? Of course, you still have to wait just over an hour from the last time you tried.

Maybe

Thank you already tried that. Asked for a manager and still nothing this is very frustrating paying for a service that doesn’t work 

HI @Maybe 

@Maybe  you can share your problem and we can help?

Maybe

Thanks but I do check it multiple times a day going in circles here with no support or help

Yes. They have managers and you can escalate things to the manager. And yes, a lot of agents don't really read what you write. It's like they use a "Cut and Paste" answer that has zero relevance. 

I would wait just over one hour before trying to log in. Then clear your cache in your browser, why not the history and cookies as well. Then restart the browser and try again. It doesn't seem like anyone suggest this last time you posted.

Maybe

I don’t even know anymore because I keep getting different answers from cs agents 

HI @Maybe 

did you check the Community inbox? https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

They usually reply within an hour or two.  try send them another message,        https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

if you don't get a reply tomorrow morning, send in the morning and give them a full day to come back

Hello @Maybe 

Going through your previous posts, you changed your email address before suspending your account. Then you couldn't log in. Is that still the same issue?

Maybe

Can’t log into account some cs say it’s suspended others say it’s not. Tried reset password nothing works they keep asking the same questions over and over and come back with different answers? Do they have managers? They are not reading the messages just keep asking the same things

@Maybe  What seems to be the issue your having ?

Maybe

Is everyone else having major problems with costumer service here ? First it took over a week and half a dozen messages before they replied and now another week later they still have no clue what they are doing. Everytime a new agent takes over I get a totally different answer. They are clueless. 

@Maybe 

Give @CS_Agent one more chance.  Message them once again and wait another 4 hours, you will get a reply this time

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Maybe

Yes been checking every day no reply at all

@Maybe agent has never reply?

did you check the Community inbox here:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Maybe

Considering how things are going I am not going to spend more money on a service that does not reply or helps at this point might as well change providers. Thanks for the tip though 

@Maybe 

so, if you call 1.855.4PUBLIC , enter 1 for Englis and then your phone number, the system able to find your account?

Support usually reply within the same day, message them again

Also, as suggested by others, you can buy a voucher to resume the service.  Just get one from SDM/711/Shell/London drug, go to the cashier and ask them for a voucher with an amount bigger than your plan amount.  After you got it, dial *611 and you can load the voucher  amount onto your account and resume service

@Maybe  you changed email before suspending the account , if the account hasn’t been suspended  more then 90 days , I’m assuming now you have no phone service ? If so you can buy payment vouchers from 7-11 shell gas recharge .com and load it calling *611 to resume phone service right away and worry about log in and updating account later 

Maybe

Sorry don’t follow you

@Maybe  So if your trying to resume service fastest way would be to get payment vouchers and load them *611 so long as the account hasn’t been suspended more than 90 days , and worry about log in later 

Maybe

I can’t log in changed my email before suspending service 

@Maybe 

Is this related to changing your email on your account? 
If it is, you can do it yourself on your self serve account.

Maybe

I tried that it doesn’t work! 

@Maybe  So if you submitted the ticket again today I’d just wait and keep n eye on your community inbox . As for logging into your account do you see option for didn’t get code tap it and the this is a trusted device box and you might get option to send code to email instead and be able to log into the account 

Maybe

This is totally nut!

Need Help? Let's chat.