cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account was suspended?!?

SpazzyT
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Account suspended but my credit card doesn't expire until August 31. I called my bank recently to ensure that I would have time to update my accounts. Now I am being charged extra per month to reactivate?!? This is complete bull!!

13 REPLIES 13

@darlicious wrote:

@kb_mv 

Along with many of my go to posts you will have to update your "chat bubble" instructions. It hasn't been on the community forum for awhile now....instead customers need to go to the bottom of the page to "get help" in the green portion of the page.

@darlicious I didn't think  was gone that long lol. Thanks, change made. I wonder why they removed it from the community page? When I go to the get help page the chat bubble shows up.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@SpazzyT 

Your welcome. If your bonus RAF was from February or June then it indeed is missing.  The "more is merrier" RAF was for 6 months. The other two are for 5 months.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@kb_mv 

Along with many of my go to posts you will have to update your "chat bubble" instructions. It hasn't been on the community forum for awhile now....instead customers need to go to the bottom of the page to "get help" in the green portion of the page.

SpazzyT

Thanks for you suggestions. I have contacted an agent. I have been receiving the $5 promo on an ongoing basis.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@SpazzyT 

Was this the bonus RAF from May/June that ended on June 6th? Or the one from February? Or the one from the "more is merrier" campaign in December 2021? The "more is merrier" RAF had its last $5 credit applied on June 3rd. The other two RAF are still in effect. Are you on the points program or the $$ rewards program? Did you recieve your 1 point or $1 reward if you were the referrer? Or are you the referred one? There are issues with the June RAF promotion.

Edit to add:

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

@SpazzyT wrote:

They didn't apply "RAF Holiday $5"

@SpazzyT Was this a promotion where you had to keep your account active to receive the $5? Was this a permanent RAF reward of $5? Try contacting a customer service agent.

You can contact them one of 2 ways.

1. Open a ticket through the automated ticketing system (faster response time) by clicking the chat bubble located at the bottom right of this page or ---------->Click Me<---------- ;

2. Contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

---------->Click here<----------

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though they are typically much faster. Keep an eye on the envelope icon top right for replies.

SpazzyT

They didn't apply RAF Holiday $5

SpazzyT

They didn't apply "RAF Holiday $5"

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@SpazzyT wrote:

Account suspended but my credit card doesn't expire until August 31. I called my bank recently to ensure that I would have time to update my accounts. Now I am being charged extra per month to reactivate?!? This is complete bull!!

@SpazzyT What's the extra you are being charged over and above your plan's cost? That doesn't normally happen, you just reactivate your plan at the same cost as before. There are no penalties to pay. Are you on the old $10 plan and now are charged @$13?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@SpazzyT 

Public mobile doesn't add an extra amount when your autopay fails. Do you normally get $5 in rewards? Check your transaction history. Did you recieve your rewards this month? Did you use lost/stolen in the last 30 days? Accidently join the points program? Schedule a change plan on next renewal?

Esther4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Mine too. It declined my card and then I had to buy a voucher.

SpazzyT

$5.60 more now. What a piss off. 

Jburge

My card was declined and account suspended as well. Nothing has changed on my end so I'm assuming something is up on their end. 

Need Help? Let's chat.