cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account was charged for pre-authorized payment

Yycc1023
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I paid my last bill payment online on my account but this month it’s automatically charged my credit card as per-authorized payment. Could you revised the payment? I will be out of town so I’m not planning to pay until I return. 

6 REPLIES 6

You could certainly try by clicking on the chatbot link at the bottom of this page. But is this really their responsibility? I think you need to chalk it up as a lesson in automatic payment management to any service.

@Yycc1023 wrote:

I’ve already did. Is there a way I can get back the payment? I won’t be using it this month

@Yycc1023   if you think you did disable it but Autopay still took the money, you can try to open ticket with PM Support for further investigation.  Hope they can confirm and can reverse the transaction

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Yycc1023
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’ve already did. Is there a way I can get back the payment? I won’t be using it this month

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The system did as it was told. I'm not sure there will be a revision of the payment that was made properly.

Can you login to the account? Or do you have your 4 digit account pin? You can turn off the pre-authorized payment option for the next renewal.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

Hi go into your self serve account and go to payment methods,in there you can disable pre authorized payments 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Yycc1023   Sorry, PM is a prepaid provider and do not provider refund.  So, you might have to stay this extra 30 days

For Pre-Authorized payment, if you still out on vacation next month, you might want to disable the Pre-authorized now at My Account

Need Help? Let's chat.