cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account number please

Yusuf113
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account number I need please my phone number is xxxxxxxxxx and my name is xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

11 REPLIES 11

softech
Oracle
Oracle

No worry @Remember , we are here to provide the best and quickest workarounds to others without them having to waste time opening ticket with PM Support.    So, you should be as happy and feel as great whenever users got helped, and most importantly, the correct help.  

I did not remove the solution. That was done by someone else. Posting the same thing over and over and consitently repeating orhers isn't helpful and will be considered as spam.

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@computergeek541 

what is your issue ? you keep remove my poster? also removeing solution why?

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Yes.  My Account, usage, 30 days, download. The download has it all......

@softech- It's even just a hover. You don't need to click on it. Clicking actually does nothing.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Yusuf113   

Understand you picked a solution.  Hope you are not still waiting for CS agent to reply

The account number is simply here after you login to My Account.  Profile page, check the My Account Info section, click hover on the "eye" and it will show you the full acocunt number

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-profilehttps://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-profile

And to remove your phone number, simply go back to your message, click Edit Message

E-Comm-EditMessage.jpg

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Yusuf113  - This is a public forum, please edit your post to remove any personal information. To edit it, hit the down arrow at top, right of your post.

In addition to finding your account by @hTideGnow method, if you received an activation email when you started with public mobile then you should see the account number in the TO line of that email.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Yusuf113 

again, you can login to get the account number quickly.  No need to open ticket with CS Agent and wait couple hours for an answer 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Yusuf113 login to My Account, go to Profile Page, the account number is there

Warm reminder,  this is a forum, you do not want to post your number here. Pleased update your post and remove it

Need Help? Let's chat.