cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account locked

Manthorne1979
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My online account is locked and when I reset my password I never receive and email

7 REPLIES 7

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Manthorne1979 wrote:

My online account is locked and when I reset my password I never receive and email

@Manthorne1979  - are you currently in nonpay/suspended status? If so, how long has it been?

If over 90 days, you will lose your Public Mobile account, phone number and access to Self Serve.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Manthorne1979 

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

check your email spam..

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you tried too many times to log in with incorrect password, your account will be temporary blocked. Try after 2-3 hours to log in and if that does not work, contact CSA to unlock your account.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Manthorne1979   

So, you tried to use Forgot Password and unable to receive the email?  did you check the Junk folder?

To open a ticket with PM, please use the Chatbot,  click on the Bubble on the lower right or directly at: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

1. type: Forgot log in information
  2. Click "Contact Us"
  3. Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  4. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (Again this is NOT the prefer way and this can take longer  )
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Manthorne1979 

Please send a private message to CS_Agent with your account details so they can look into this for you.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Manthorne1979 

Did you check your spam/junk folder for the email?

If the reset password is not working, you will need to customer service agent (CSA).

Click on the chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact CSA.  Type: I can't login.  Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

CSA may ask a few questions to verify account ownership and then should be able to help you. Response times can take a few hours.  Check your private message inbox (envelope in upper right corner of website).  

Need Help? Let's chat.