cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account is suspended!

EltonB
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Hello!

My account is suspended for not paying when I have 255$ credit in my account!
Please mods help!
5 REPLIES 5

Tuullik
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account is suspended and expired after 1 month of service and I paid for 3 months. My phone doesn't work at all and I'm terribly upset by this. Please help me before I find another provider. 

EltonB
Thanks! Will do!

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Then it looks like you're okay.  I recommend to relax and simply check your account in the morning after 7am to make sure everything is right.

EltonB
Has never happened to me before! I'm here since the fall promo last year! And yes, phone is working so far but says I have to make a payment till Aug 28; my payment was july 28!

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Was yesterday (July 28) your regular payment due date (as listed in account overview page)?  If so, that suspended message is normal behaviour during renewal.  The payment will be collected in the morning, as described here.  You only need to contact a moderator for help if your service actually stops (can't make calls or use data).

If it's not your renewal time or if your service is not working, then you'll need a moderator's help.  Click this Moderator_Team link to private message for assistance.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Include your PM SIM card number, e-mail address and phone number.

Need Help? Let's chat.