cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account is paid up but I have no service. How can I reactivate?

caminoj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed by credit card info on my account a couple of weeks ago. today, I have no service. When I logged into my account it said I had a balance owing. Not sure why the balance wasn't charged to my new credit card, but I authorized chatbot to process the payment from my credit card and I do see the payment has gone through. But here I am hours later and still no ability to make calls or receive calls or send or receive texts or access email. Online instructions to resolve this issue just keep sending me in circles with no resolution. Any ideas how I can fix this?

4 REPLIES 4

caminoj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Sadly, I can't dial 611 as the message indicates "not registered on network"

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@caminoj Try rebooting the phone . Is it possible to test SIM card in another phone . If you need support to investigate further here’s the link 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Was your account suspended before you paid your bill?
It should be 'resume' or similar button after paying the bill as I doubt service will resume automatically after manual bill payment.

Somebody with more experience with such situation might provide better advice.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@caminoj 

what do you hear when you dial 611 from your public mobile device?

You may just need to reboot your phone or reset network connections.

If you’re seeing the payment come off the credit card, one would think it has posted to the account and renewed.

Need Help? Let's chat.