cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account is not accepting my Credit Card

SamsonN
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've had my account on auto pay for over a year. Now all of a sudden my service was interrupted for non payment. I tried to pay with my credit card on file but it kept saying that it couldnt verify my credit card information. I called my CC company and they say my CC is fine and there is no issues. I tried logging back on to my public mobile account again and paying it is still didnt work. I removed the card and re-entered my card information and still no luck. Even tried my brothers CC and that did not work either. Please help

4 REPLIES 4

Perplexed2019
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just went through the same thing but used a second credit card to attempt a payment.  Very frustrating. 

@SamsonN 

When you try again, make sure address exactly matches your credit card billing address. If apartment number, leave that section blank. Try the postal code with a space between the first three digit and last three digts, or try without space.

Website is finicky. Maybe try a different web browser, clearing cache or going incognito mode. Chrome incognito works well with PM website. Or even try a different computer or device.

If that fails, you may need to contact moderator.

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Moderators can help but it can take 1-2 days to respond. If you need to pay immediately due to suspended account, you could either buy a voucher in store or online (via recharge.com - service fee applies). At least, then your service is active. 

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@SamsonN

Take a break and try in the morning, you might have triggered a lockout. (hopefully temporarily)

Later, clear the cache, restart the browser and disable any add ons eg ad blocker.

second, Remove any reference to apartment # if your address have it.. truncate the space out of your postal code.. make sure your address is exactly like your credit card statement.

then try your credit card again.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Try paying by dialling 611 with the valid credit card on your account.

Get a payment voucher for payment, then deal with cc issue later.

@SamsonN wrote:

I've had my account on auto pay for over a year. Now all of a sudden my service was interrupted for non payment. I tried to pay with my credit card on file but it kept saying that it couldnt verify my credit card information. I called my CC company and they say my CC is fine and there is no issues. I tried logging back on to my public mobile account again and paying it is still didnt work. I removed the card and re-entered my card information and still no luck. Even tried my brothers CC and that did not work either. Please help

Need Help? Let's chat.