cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account information has disappeared

Lf11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don’t know what has happened but it keeps asking me to login to my account but when I do there are no phone numbers listed no account information. It keeps asking me if I want to purchase a subscription I already pay monthly I just wanted to update my credit card information and I can’t find any of my original account information for this phone number. I had to redo a new community nickname as well because I couldn’t seem to find out how to log into my previous nickname. I’m thoroughly confused on how I get to my original account for my phone number in order to pay you. It’s very frustrating thank you 

3 REPLIES 3

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Lf11  Please submit ticket with support 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Lf11 

did you ever login since EverSafe system was implemented?

Look like the Eversafe system and your My Account are not currently connected.  Easy fix for PM support and you just need to engage them via ticket.  Please message them here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.