cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account has changed

fefe1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm not sure what has happened but upon logging into my account it asked me to set up a new name, as well as the amount shown on the total has changed and that is not supposed to happen. As well as it asked me to come up with a new name for the community?. But I can see that my rewards are still here. Can someone tell me what happened,  and change this back to the correct plan price, and reimburse me the amount taken out.  I am a long-time user and before the switch to online and no phone access my plan was fixed. I have all documentation stating that my plan would never change and some of my add-on features were removed. If a supervisor can please get back to me that would be great.

Thank you,

Ali

4 REPLIES 4

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@fefe1  Also while talking to support you can let  them know you had to create a new community ID and they can get you , Your old community name ID back 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@fefe1 

if it's been a while since you last logged in to your PM account, then you'll notice a few minor changes, all right. We all now, must create our own Eversafe account in order to access the account.  You can log in to your account and click that little spinner to get current info.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@fefe1 

Did you setup a Eversafe ID account? Your email on the Community will be same as your account and your user will be on the ID account.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@fefe1  first 

Try again incognito/private mode

And or lap top /computer

OR

simply try refreshing the page to check data plan / mins / add ons

Handy1_0-1689176940708.jpeg

For most up to date account info

if it’s still wrong please

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.