cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account has been suspended.

WCannon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey guys, I need a little help:

I signed up for the 12GB for $120 plan by porting my number over from Freedom mobile. Everything seemed to have gone smoothly except now my account is suspended. When I log into my account the following message shows up: "Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactivate your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days if payment is not received. You will lose your phone number and service." It's also showing a balance of $126 which appears to come from a $120 charge plus $6 for signing up for an autopay reward. The payment being requested is for an additional $60 which would bring the total to $186.

The only possible thing I can think of is that I somehow signed up for one plan but recieved another. But why would it only charge me $120 then and not the $186?

Anyone have any idea what's going on?

5 REPLIES 5

WCannon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for all the help! I've sent a message to @CS_Agent.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@WCannon

you can try the plan change but i believe because the account is suspended you can only renew the plan you are on.

so you can try adding 60$ and activating the plan. but not sure if it will work (heard a couple people saying it didnt)

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@WCannon

This is a common glitch recently where the system tries to give you the wrong plan from the one you ordered.  In this case, it tried to give you the 12GB plan for $186, so the $120 it collected was not enough to cover it.  Thus the suspended status.  I believe all you need to do is go into your self-serve account and select the 6 GB Freedom promo (province-wide talk, global text, 6 GB data) and "change plan" immediately, since you have the funds available.   This way, you'll have your service running sooner.  Then, private message a moderator to get them to add the bonus 6 GB manually.

Edit:  @mimmo is right (good catch).  I'd forgotten about the block against changing plans on expired/suspended accounts.  Looks like it's best to wait for a moderator's help to get your service running after all, unless you're willing to front another payment and get a credit back later, with no guarantee of success in the meantime.  Robot Frustrated

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
It's seems like system error. I would suggust get mod involved
Send a private msg
Add
Email address
Phonenumber
Detailed explaination of issue

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Looks like you've encountered some sort of account related problem. You will need the help of a moderator to resolve this issue. The moderator team can be reached via private message. Refer to the following links for information on private messaging and how to contact a moderator.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Private-Messages-viewing-and-creating/...

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.