cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My SIM card is 3 weeks late and theirs no customer service?

Yannis3214
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I get in contact with a real person or get my money back?  It's been 3 weeks now. And to make things worse sumbitting support tickets isn't possible since I need a public phone number

5 REPLIES 5

Yannis3214
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I live in Charlottetown

WoozyPolarBear
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I've ordered many SIM cards from Public Mobile in the past few years, and the longest it's taken me to receive my SIM card has been 5 days, and that's for shipping it to Alberta. No idea why others are having issues. Perhaps you live far north, in the arctic circle, or 10 hours from the nearest town down some almost impassable logging road.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

You can buy one yourself either at a store or get it shipped from a place like Canadian Cell Supplies which is much, much quicker and then when you contact a CS Agent tell them the situation so you can get a refund on the one you never received

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Yannis3214 

Unfortunately, PM take 3-7 days to ship your order out then it up to Canada Post.

Normally it takes 3 weeks to arrive so it should arrive anytime now. 
If it reaches 4 weeks then contact a CS_Agent.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Yannis3214   Unfortunately it could take 3 weeks for PM to ship SIM card.  It is a unreasonably long so I don't recommend people buy SIM from PM

Open a ticket with PM support by direct message and check with them to confirm if the SIM was shipped out or if they can arrange refund:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply you there

If you want a SIM for activation, get it from store.   Mobile store will usually give you the SIM for free if you activate with them.

Need Help? Let's chat.