cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Public Mobile account is disabled

AnnaAnna
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

I have 2 phone numbers with Publib Mobile and Koodo. I decided to swap the numbers, I paid for my plan March 15 and I had my account disabled right after I had my PM phone number transfered to koodo, now I can't reach my Public mobile acount and my PM SIM card is invalid.  I can't transfer my old Koodo phone number to Public Mobile 

Please help me 

Thanks 

Konstantin 

12 REPLIES 12

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@AnnaAnna wrote:

Hi

I have 2 phone numbers with Publib Mobile and Koodo. I decided to swap the numbers, I paid for my plan March 15 and I had my account disabled right after I had my PM phone number transfered to koodo, now I can't reach my Public mobile acount and my PM SIM card is invalid.  I can't transfer my old Koodo phone number to Public Mobile 

Please help me 

Thanks 

Konstantin 

Can you not just port, from each phone? So start with koodo to public, then go to the other phone and port from public to koodo. It does seem like an odd question though. If both phones are unlocked you could just switch the sim card from one phone to the other. I have done that in the past with my BELL phone, I bought a ohone for my wife but she liked the one I had so I just swapped the sim out. 

not sure if this is helpfiul.

cheers.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @AnnaAnna 

Did you manage to retrieve your account?

Thank you

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@AnnaAnna 

I think you've got plenty of sound advice already, from all the other folks in this thread, but I'm just kind of curious about why you wanted to do such a swap in the first place? If you'd rather not say, that's fine too.... was just wondering why, since it seems kind of pointless.....

Hi @AnnaAnna 

I think you should ask them to backtrack and cancel that port that you did. I'm hoping that is even possible

With so much money on the account is a true loss.

Every time you are making such big change you should stop by here and ask for an opinion here. Unless you enjoy reading the small print.

I really really hope they do it for you

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Best luck

@AnnaAnna , since you have no account  here now. You have to use this private message link to contact them directly https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

However, if you do get a credit, where will it go?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help -> Click on Chat with Simon on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"

AnnaAnna

how can I reach moderator? I tried to reach them but I always ceal with bot

Do you mean if I paid $120 and transferred phone number I lost all the money and nobody can help me anymore?

@AnnaAnna  sorry you can't use your old SIM card again, you have to get a new one. PM is prepaid, no refunds. Since you transferred within the Telus family, try contacting the moderators, you may, if lucky get a credit. And dont forget to use a referral code when signing up again for the one time $10 credit.

AnnaAnna

Can I use my old Sim card to start from begining?

What About my payment which I paid yesterday I didn't even use it? Is it going to be refunded?

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Sorry you just lost your public mobile account: (

Once you port out everything is gone your rewards your balance your unused add-ons

You can set up new one though and port your Koodo number, but you will start from scratch

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@AnnaAnna Once you ported to Koodo your account was closed. You would have to sign up again with a new SIM and email account.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would need to purchase a new sim and setup a new account.

Need Help? Let's chat.