cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account

m_aleshams
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How to put my account under my company name?

4 REPLIES 4

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Yes @m_aleshams , strangely enough, PM is less a company dealing with a named individual, and more of a company that deals with an email address (username).

Heck, you can 'name' yourself whatever your heart desires.  

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@m_aleshams 

I would also suggest you use your company email address rather than using your personal email address to keep business and personal phones separate.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@m_aleshams wrote:

How to put my account under my company name?

@m_aleshams  - you can put whatever you want in the name fields on your My Account once you have activated a SIM card.

Go to Edit Profile under My Profile

It doesn't have to be your real name if you don't want it to be. It could be anything really. You just need to know what you entered so that you can verify it is your account when you need to contact Customer Support for any reason.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@m_aleshams 

Since PM is a prepaid carrier, there are no bills to pay. You can use any credit card to pay for the next month of service, whether a company card or a personal one.

The personal information that you would be asked for when activating a new account would simply be to authenticate account ownership in case you ever need customer service in the future.

Does this answer your question?

Need Help? Let's chat.