cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account

Dalloula
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I spent a one month vacation in Canada this summer. I subscribed to Public Mobile on July 26th,  but forgot the logging details that I used (I tried 2 emails but the password is not working. I have been paying $74.73 every month since then, without even using any of the services. I kept trying desperately to find a way to unsubscribe, but nothing worked as I cannot receive the OTPs sent to recover my password (I am back to my country since the end of August).

Kindly guide me to solve this issue and to unsubscribe as soon as possible. Thank you.

13 REPLIES 13

Dalloula

Yes, inchAllah, I will. And most importantly,  I have to set an alarm to unsubscribe before leaving Canada, as we cannot receive any OTPs from overseas! The phone account was for my mother in law. I do remember asking her to take note of the email and password used, but we tried them and fpr some reason, they didn't seem to work. Thank you again for your valuable help, God bless you!

@Dalloula 

if / when you come back to Canada next year, you'll need a new sim to start a new account. You'll need to use a different email address as well...get yourself a free gmail account. When you do come back, make a note of all your passwords and pin numbers. I'd encourage you to come to the Community Forum and we can give you guidance for a better PM experience.

DanielD43

Many people are having problems logging into their accounts. The best course of action is to contact customer support via Private Message. I am in the same boat, can't login.

Dalloula

Dear Community Members,

Thank you all for your help. My issue is finally solved. God bless you all

Dalloula xoxo 

Screenshot_20231123_003255_Gallery.jpg

Dalloula

They did answer me (They asked me to provide them with the plan I paid for. I don't remember the name of the plan, but I know that I am still paying $74.73 per month, which was unlimited calls and data in Canada I think, but I gave the day of the subscription and credit card used...so I thought it was more than enough info!). And they asked me to provide them with the email address used. Apparently the 2 emails I submitted are not the ones. But it is weird, as I still have the email confirmation of my Public Mobile account activation???

It says not to reply via email, but when I reply to that private message it sends as community private message, not email, right? So I don't understand the little note about not answering via email ????

@Dalloula 

@Dalloula wrote:

Question as I am new in the community: if I accept your message as solution (because the link you sent me helped me to contact the CS), it won't close my ticket, right? Will they still answer my private message?

Yes... they'll still attend to your question. Keep watching for their response coming to that little envelop icon I told you to watch.

Excellent questions. No. Yes.

Dalloula

Question as I am new in the community: if I accept your message as solution (because the link you sent me helped me to contact the CS), it won't close my ticket, right? Will they still answer my private message?

@Dalloula 

@Dalloula wrote:

I will try. Thank you for your quick response.

Watch the little envelop icon on top right side of page will be highlighted when they respond to you.

Dalloula

Thank you for your message.

I just wrote to CS and gave them all the info I could remember (the possible emails, the subscription date, credit card used (ending and expiry date of course), date and amount of the payments. I hope they will be able to help me. I created this new community account with my current phone number, and I provided them with my Public Mobile number, so they can use my emails and my overseas phone number for verification. I hope this will work!

Thanks again!

Dalloula

I will try. Thank you for your quick response.

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Dalloula Unfortunately, if you can't remember the email you used and you're not in Canada you won't be able to receive the 2FA via SMS or email.  You should contact a CSA, they will ask you to validate your account and hopefully they can help you.  Reach out to them at this link,

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Dalloula 

use this link to message Customer Support to cancel your account. Give them as much account info as you can remember.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.