cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account

Fraserg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is anyone else having My Account issues since the web update?  My Data Useage Summary is stuck on same number and Change Plan only shows $15 option.  There has been 2 tickets on this but problem remains.  This has been dragging on for over a month.  Very discouraging.

4 REPLIES 4

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Fraserg   For Change Plan option, you need to use the arrow to the right hand side of the Plans on desktop or the arrows are at the bottom of the page on other devices.  Clicking the arrow will bring up the next plan which are sorted according to price.  

Yes, it seems you need to clear cache/cookies and use incognito mode since PM updated the self serve accounts.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Fraserg 

maybe your private messages not received,

check at your Preferences - My settings - Community (publicmobile.ca)

Turn on private messages
Receive email notifications for new private messages
check marked on both and save,

and recontact PM support team by private message CS_Agent 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Fraserg  - July 13th seems so long ago when these upgrades were done. Hoping, by now, most of these bugs would be sorted out. 😑

Try calling 611 to check your data balance there; hopefully that reflects accurately.

When you hit the little circle refresh button, does the information update correctly?

Be persistent with your tickets (CSA seems to be busy and a bit less responsive the last few days). If you have not heard back within 1/2 day respond to a ticket from your inbox/send messages to keep your issue alive.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Fraserg yes it's been an issues since the "upgrades" delete your cache and cookies or use a different browser in private or incognito mode reboot your device log back in ,see if it clears things up 

Need Help? Let's chat.