cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account on my husbands name

zarabutt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi ,

My account is on my husbands name and I would like to switch it back to my name and set up my online account. We have even forgotten the online password and ID.

Kindly help,

Zara

4 REPLIES 4

Camera4617
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@zarabutt 

If you cannot find that 'Welcome to PM' email as @Anonymous suggested, many users have only one or two email addresses so you can try to reset it by using all of them. Names on account can be changed to anything, so that's the easiest part. If you want to change it to your email, then you'll have to contact moderators. If you cannot reset password, you'll have to contact moderator too as previous post suggested. 

And please, for your sake, don't lose that username/password. Write it down somewhere and store it safely. Also, don't make it too simple as that is critical to your account. 

Good luck. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@zarabutt 

Self service username is email address that your husband choose when activating your account.  If you don't remember, you can check your various email accounts.  Public mobile would have sent an introductory email message when you first activated account.  

If you find that email, then you will be able to reset the password.  

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

(Check your junk folder)

If not working, you will need to contact moderator.

To contact moderator, 

Click on the chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

Once you gain access to account, you can change the name of the account.  If you need to change email address to access self service account, again, you will need to contact moderator.  

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@zarabutt wrote:

Hi ,

My account is on my husbands name and I would like to switch it back to my name and set up my online account. We have even forgotten the online password and ID.

Kindly help,

Zara

Hi @zarabutt ,

You can put whatever name you like on your Public Mobile Self Serve account (it can be a fake you if you want it to be, just remember it so that you can verify yourself to Moderators, if needed).

Did you try your Forgot your password option? 

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

If that is still not working, only Moderators can get you back in your account.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Faster Method - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower Method - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Look in all of your possible email inboxes for the welcome email from when you activated that account. That email address will be your login id. Then if you still have access to that inbox then you can try the Forgot your password? link.
If not then you'll need to contact the moderators.
Once in then you can change a lot of the account information.

Need Help? Let's chat.