Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account logon failing.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Just tried logging on to My  Account.

Failed then reset password to same password and worked 

Tried wife’s, did not reset. Will try later.

I have correct passwords AND have entered without error. 

Just a heads up. 

9 REPLIES 9

@LurganIeUk, either one would be fine. But since, it's now 1230am PST, it's now the next day for you. It probably doesn't matter does it?

@mpcdesign wrote:

@LurganIeUk, you could also try in a private tab or incognito too? That would work too. 

On Safari, on an iPad?

@LurganIeUk, you could also try in a private tab or incognito too? That would work too. 

@mpcdesign wrote:

@LurganIeUk normally, when you reset the password, one shouldn't be using the same password for security reasons. If needed, I would just change a number or something. 

Could you not fill the forgot password form?

Yes thanks. I did that for mine. Wife’s is locked out for an hour. Will wait till tomorrow. Hopefully the issue will clear. 

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@LurganIeUk normally, when you reset the password, one shouldn't be using the same password for security reasons. If needed, I would just change a number or something. 

Could you not fill the forgot password form?

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@gblackma you could be right. Whatever it is it's a glich that the moderators can fix 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@LurganIeUk  I wonder if your wife's failed because you tried it directly after yours? 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@LurganIeUk Contact moderators directly through the private message here  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Ask them for a temporary password.

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

PM's password reset is a bit buggy. I am glad to hear you reset yours no problem. You might have to contact a moderator to change your wife's  password. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You can use that link to contact a mod

Need Help? Let's chat.