cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account login

mechA330
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I enter my username and password in the login fields for My Account, I get an immediate "For your security, your account has been locked due to unusual activity. Login attempts exceeded... try again in 1 hour"  It was my first login attempt in about a month.

How do I get into my account and out of the endless loop for an Eversafe login?

Thx

13 REPLIES 13

DeelightfulDee2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@mechA330 @potato2 

Any luck solving this issue? Thx.

potato2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@mechA330  were you able to resolve your issue? i'm having the same one and had to create a second account to send a ticket just now.

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@mechA330 

Have you been able to login since you initially created the eversafe ID for this account? If not then you are in an endless loop with no known exit other than porting out as there is no known fix. Have customer support open a ticket with the AI team and get the reference #. Then buy a lottery ticket. 

My money is on the lottery ticket # getting called first. Good Luck!

mechA330

Been there, done that. No joy. I'll wait for Customer Agent's reply, but if it can't or won't be resolved, I'll wait till May when the money on my account runs out and go somewhere else.  I played this game about year ago and ended up allowing out accounts lapse. However, like an idiot, I got new SIM's, new accounts and new phone numbers (I already got stung trying to transfer existing numbers... the system kept trying link the transferred number to the old, non-existent account). But thanks for the reply! Cheers

mechA330

Eventually tried without VPN, an Apple computer, then a Linux machine and Safari, Edge and Firefox browsers. No joy. I may be just letting the PM accounts - I have two - run out and go somewhere else. This too flakey for me and I have more interesting things to do. But thanks for the reply! Cheers

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mechA330 Yes, PM's system requires 1 email address per account.

mechA330

Thanks for the reply! the 1 hour wait didn't work. Trying the "contact Customer Agent" route now. I don't hahve a lot of hope. All I wanted to do was to chage my email address and look at the money remaining on my account since i paid enough to last till May. I want to do the same with my wife's account, but I won't till I get access to my own account. The other BS situation is that you can't have two phones on one account so that you could administer and add money to both accounts with one login. What if I wanted to give my kids a phone? Would I have to invent 2 more email addresses and accounts... and play the same error message games?

mechA330

Thanks for the reply! Tried that, but no joy

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mechA330 also if you're using a VPN, try disconnecting the VPN.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@mechA330 

I presume you have registered for eversafe since it has become a thing here?

Try again in an hour, however beforehand clear system cache and cookies and use an incognito or private tab.

If that doesn't work, reach out to customer support for login assistance.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

abtest
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@mechA330- you should log a ticket with CS agent to see what is going on with your account. 

Here's the link;  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@mechA330 wrote:

When I enter my username and password in the login fields for My Account, I get an immediate "For your security, your account has been locked due to unusual activity. Login attempts exceeded... try again in 1 hour"  It was my first login attempt in about a month.

How do I get into my account and out of the endless loop for an Eversafe login?

If you're using a web browser, try using incognito/private/inprivate mode.  If you're using the Public Mobile app, try clearing that app's storage before trying to log in.

Need Help? Let's chat.