Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account is messed up

Killik80
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

IMG_2052.jpeg

IMG_2051.jpeg

I check my bank statements and they say that my wife and I got charged for $63.25.

our plan was $55 for 50Gig

but under my account on the app as well as online it says $39 for 20Gig. And under payment history states they only took $39.

i am confused as to what the left hand and the right hand are doing. Why are they taking $63.25 out of my bank account and falsifying information on my public mobile account and what am I really getting. They really need a number to talk to a human being.

7 REPLIES 7

Killik80

I ran a phone update and an app update and all is good now. Weird that the app ran back to older subscription.

Killik80

I just ran a full phone update and app update and it’s all good now

hi @Killik80 try uninstall and reinstall the app

@Killik80 I haven't personally noticed the cache issue with the app, but it's probably worth also logging in from a computer web browser to verify, as something isn't adding up here. Screenshots of your payment history and plan summary would be helpful, but please ensure you don't show any personal information as this is a public forum and we are all customers, like you.

Killik80

I am using the public mobile app

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

You say your plan is $55 + 15% tax (Ontario?) is $63.25. So you're getting charged right but it's not showing correctly in your Public Mobile account? Are you a new customer and/or did you just change plans? Please login to your account with a private/incognito browser window to ensure you're not looking at a cached version of your account summary.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Killik80 

$63.24 is $55 + tax

and the old plan showing there could be due to browser cache problem.   use Incognito/Private/Secret mode on your browser to login My Account and you will see the correct plan

Need Help? Let's chat.