cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account Payment page

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI All, 

Helping a friend to load money today to My account, found out that the traditional payment page is back and on longer paying via Chatbot.    It is good for most people as it is a more normal way of paying

3 REPLIES 3

uranus56
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please, how did you do this? I can't get to a page with a payment button since they changed the site.

Pawprints1986
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@softech I actually, just a couple days ago went in to view my rewards, and upon looking around I did notice the option to add funds via credit card being back as an option. There was a discrepancy between the rewards page amount due after rewards, and the actual payment page - I think payment page was accounting for my community reward twice (balance of $2 that I didn't put there, as well as $2 coming for community) - I went with the rewards page amount, but it did let me account for the rewards! I only had to pay $23 after rewards but it let me do that! It didn't make me pay the full $30! I didn't try something like $5 just to see yet though. But I wonder if this means you'd be able to apply something like a one time prepaid Visa gift card balance too?

I did also notice in 611 (that's how I check when I'm due since the actually useful texts stopped), there is now an option to "pay what's due now", or something that meant that, as well as chunks of $20, but this method doesn't factor in rewards, yet?

Definite steps in the right direction! 😁

softech
Oracle
Oracle

thanks @hTideGnow  interesting to know

Just login and check, looks good to me. 

@Pawprints1986 , are you still using chatbot to load fund? you tried the new payment page without using Chatbot? does it let you to load the exact amount you want?

Need Help? Let's chat.