Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My $30 Voucher gave me $15

Domino
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

MEMORANDUM

SUBJECT: Recently bought $30 Public Mobile voucher dispensed a $15 credit

ISSUE:

Once typing in the 11-digit pin on the $30 Voucher, the prompts notified only $15 was added

BACKGROUND:

My $30 voucher that I bought at the corner store last night only put an amount of $15 on my account. I initially have signed up for you $25+tax phone plan. There is no tech support for this service; I am an new customer and was not made aware that you do not provide a phone tech and/or website phone tech and this disappoints me. If this issue is not taken care of swiftly; I will appeal to Administration and/or Better Business Bureau to receive a full refund and deletion of my Public Mobile account.

CONSIDERATIONS:

I would like an additional $15 to be immediately added to my account so I can resume my business transactions on my cell phone; since your errors are jeopardizing my companies finances and reputation. I have proof of payment and my initial document that states the date I signed up for the $25+tax phone plan and all additional charges.

7 REPLIES 7

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Public mobile is great for your average joe...which. I am one..lol..definatly not for  a business that relies on fool proof service...you have to pay for that..eventually bugs will be fixed...till then..you get what you pay for...it is what it is..good for some..not for others...

dumbdobie1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yeah if its a business line I would buy another voucher immediatley. One lost sale could cost way more than $15.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't think this is a Public Mobile issue. I would take it up with the vendor.

Maybe post a picture of the voucher. The value should be on it. Blank out any personal info of course.

Any number of confusing distractions and interruptions could have caused a mis-type.

Or maybe the clerk took your $30, typed in $15 into the terminal thingy and sent you on your way and pocketed $15.

As mentioned...recharge.com.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Best to send a picture of the voucher as well. Last time I had issues with a voucher I had to wait 5-10 business's days to have it investigated 

In your situation I would buy another voucher from recharge.com and use that to get the line working, especially since it is a business line.

Also you might want to consider upgrading to a 2nd tier provider koodo virgin fido as pm is really not the best option for 100 %service.

Mod reply times Re also 72+ hours.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Some good posts/reads:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-") to find some great posts and answers to many common questions

Carld123

If you click and browse thru the knowledge base you will get lots of useful information like terms of service..contacting PM..etc

Carld123

Carld123

You need to send a private message to a moderator..posting here will steer you in the direction to get help for your issue but a moderator is the one to solve it..

Need Help? Let's chat.