cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple numbers

Ramos
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • I have two public mobile numbers.  Changed the email and now they are both Uber the same email which I didn’t realize I can’t do.  How can I access the other number to update my information?
5 REPLIES 5

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Ramos 

change the email of the account you are able to log into and hopefully you should be able to access the other account 

Ramos
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks I’ll give it a try

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Purely experimental and I haven't tried it but I wonder if you can change the one you can get in to to another email address like using an alias. Then can you log in to the other one.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Ramos  No both phone lines needs its own email . So you must have used a different email for one phone line . Try the forgot email option and check the different emails you have used in the past . If all else fails contact support to help 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Ramos 

you shouldn't be able to change to the same email address, PM system is one email for one account

try to Forgot email link  ( https://eversafe.id.telus.com/user/forgotemail?locale=en&ForceAuth=true  )  first, enter the phone number used for EverSafe 2FA and it will send the email to the email address registered. Try on both phone numbers and see if you get two different emails on different email addresses

If that does not work, then you will need to open ticket with support for further assistance:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.