cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple SIM's on one account

Ianhowes
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Trying to register multiple SIM's for a set of phones, unfortunately it seems as though we can only have one SIM per account, one account per email meaning that I need to set up multiple emails to get my SIMs online?

Is there any way to have 7 SIMs on one account or 7 accounts with the same email?

Kind regards,

-Ian

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Timer  what's with the Timing..1/3 of a day has past since this post has been answered and you repeat the same answer.  Let alone, with additional non-related stuff.

According to what I understand OP already has their sim cards and knows how to activate them...so perhaps, the only thing brought forth in your post is the addition of entering the code for the 2GB promo (which wasn't even part of the original issue).

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Ianhowes 

no option for multiple accounts in one email.

but you can have  1 SIM for 1 account need 1 email.

and for all accounts you can use same information,
e.g. credit card, 4 digit PIN, password, home address. just you need a different email for each account.

Go to Find TELUS Stores Near you  or  Koodo Stores  or SIM Card from Amazon  to buy it multiple SIM card.

Here all  Plans (publicmobile.ca)

For new customer Activate on any plan $25/mo or higher and get an additional 2GB of data for free* every month for 12 months with promo code 12MONTHS2GB. plus the first account use your refer-a-friend code for other account use yours code to getting for each account a credit $10.

Flash Sale (publicmobile.ca)

for  Activate Your SIM Card Online use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,or safari on private mode,

How to Activate (publicmobile.ca)

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Ianhowes 

Unfortunately, you can’t add additional lines on your account in PM. Only 1account/1email address.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

No. But you could use gmail instant aliases. You can use the same card to pay too.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You cannot have multiple SIMs on one account.

One SIM = 1 account = 1 unique email

You can use ONE credit card for multiple accounts, though.

Need Help? Let's chat.