cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Phone Lines with ESIM

Lroberts
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m interested in getting 2-3 different lines on my phone with ESIM. I’d like my personal line and a business line with a separate number. What’s the best way to do this? Should I do separate accounts? Or can I run two lines on one account?

4 REPLIES 4

Martyrae
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just moved over to public mobile. I was unaware I could have two phone lines. I have an iPhone 13. I chose a new number and my old one also came across. Well, actually, it hasn’t transferred from Rogers yet. How long does that take to transfer over?  Will I be charged for two lines on my esim?

Friendly_joe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Your phone must support multiple esims. It isn't always the case.

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes, all lines will have to be on separate accounts. 

I have 4 Public Mobile e-SIMs on my phone and I'm only able to use one at a time. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Lroberts 

you can have mulitple eSIMs installed on a phone, but most phones can only have one eSIM set as active , only iPhone 13 can have dual active eSIMs

So, if you do not have an iPhone 13 and you need both numbers active and working at the same time, you can only have one eSIM and one Physical sim 

if you are setting up both lines on PM, please remember PM is one email one account, you will need two different email addresses to setup the two accounts

Need Help? Let's chat.