cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving to another operartors

Vbinh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

My plan was renewed. If I move to another operator, can I have a refund?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Vbinh it's too late if plan already renewed. PM is prepaid and won't provide partial refund if you leave early.

What you can do to avoid losing money is to port the number closet to your cycle end date. But don't push to last day.  Porting could take time so try to port out around 25th day of the cycle 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Vbinh 

Public Mobile is a pre paid service. Meaning you pay for the service in advance and its up to you if you wish to use the full 30 days you pay for or not. Therefore, refunds are not granted. With that being said, if you are porting out to another provider, it's best to make sure your Public Mobile account is active and maybe have 2 days or so left on it so you're not losing out on too much money. Also know that when you port out to another service provider, it will automatically close your account. Hope this helps. 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Vbinh   Since Public Mobile is prepaid and the terms of service say no refunds for cancelled service, probably not unless you're leaving because of some technical problem with the service that they weren't able to fix.  Best to do a few days before your next renewal date.

Need Help? Let's chat.