cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly vs 30 day plans

Michael6666
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello, 

It seems as though 30 day plans have been discontinued?

If so, do I need to change my 15$ plan to the new 15$ plan to get the extra 5-6 days a year or this will automatically apply? 

7 REPLIES 7

HI @Michael6666 PM's wordings are always confusing and sometimes incorrect.  If there is a major shift from 30 days to monthly, I am pretty sure it will be a big announcement 

Michael6666

The link you referenced to specifically mentions subscribing to a 30 day subscription or a 90 day subscription.

It never defines monthly as 30 day. I suspect it's being changed discreetly, we'll see I guess. 

Michael6666

This is my reasoning. 

For someone new joining, there is absolutely no mention of the 30 day concept. 

fujiyama
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

PM has only used 30/90 day cycles iirc. It still is 30 days. But I checked just now and it only says “monthly” on plan pages and details. It's marketing for new customers I guess.

Only place I can find mention of 30 days is here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/overview-of-plans 

statusquo

I don't think Public will ever discontinue 30 day plans in favor of monthly because they do gain an extra payment from customers after a few years @Michael6666 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Michael6666 

only PM plans are 30 day or 90 day for some plans.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Michael6666 

no, PM still using 30 days plan and not monthly.   There is no announcement about any change to the cycle length.   The fine print on PM site still saying 30 days

Need Help? Let's chat.