cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly add on

shauna8081
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just put $25 on my phone using a voucher how do I know if my $25 monthly unlimited plan has been added?

9 REPLIES 9

Dial 611 to get your balance. If your balance is $20 and the cost of your plan is $25 then your plan renewal will fail.

@shauna8081 if your due date is today and your phone is working, you are good to go. the $20 in your available funds will count towards your next renewal date

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@shauna8081 for future reference, you should always put the voucher in at least a day before your 30 day cycle plan due date. Stay safe.  

@shauna8081 you need to add $5.. you said you bought a $25 voucher though?

shauna8081

My due date is today

shauna8081

It says I've got my plan but it also says I have $20 available and then it also says amount owing $5 I'm so confused is there no humans to talk to?

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@shauna8081 

When is your due date?

If it's tomorrow or after you have nothing to worry about it will renew to your plan.

If it was today or before today you would have to login and click on reactivate button. Also restart your phone after that

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@shauna8081 wrote:

I just put $25 on my phone using a voucher how do I know if my $25 monthly unlimited plan has been added?

Make sure you have $25 available fund in your account after login to your self-serve account.

On your renewal day, PM will use the $25 available fund to renew your $25 plan.

Click on the plan details link will show you your plan details after renewal.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@shauna8081 login to your self serve account and check the "plan details" in your overview

Need Help? Let's chat.