cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Rewards Missing

Kole-1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Monthly rewards not subtracted from my monthly Statement. Have had an account for more than three years. First time this has occurred. 

8 REPLIES 8

TH04
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good to know. Thanks computergeek541. I wondered why a friend still has Rewards subtracted from their monthly account. 

TH04
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks computergeek541,

I wondered,  as my husband’s account statement for the past month included the rewards discount. 

@fixin1 wrote:

@Kole-1 - There is Public Points, which all of us were switched to it.

To everyone in this thead:  The old rewards program still continues for some customers.  Not everyone is on points yet.  The switch is happening gradually.

turtleTurtle
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

No more auto pay or legacy rewards. The new rewards program has started. 

You now get 10 points once every year, 5% back in points, 1 point for every referral.

And you need to manually cash in for $15 off, it is not automatic any more.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you expect to see deduction of loyalty and autopay dollars - they are GONE.

Everything is points now so check how much of them you have now after paying the bill (5% of bill in points).

Kole-1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So now between my husband’s and my account it is going to cost $12.50 a month more and it is going to cost me about $150.00 more per year minus whenever I just happen to  acquire 15  points! Not impressed!

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Kole-1 - There is Public Points, which all of us were switched to it.

Your points will be in the My Rewards tab and press on category and once you reach 15 points you can manually redeem it for $15.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Kole-1 

no more Rewards. Now we all are stuck with Points.

added link...

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/public-points

Need Help? Let's chat.