cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money deducted from my account but I have no service

mattrhambly
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone, 

I have been charged for my monthly plan but at this stage my phone still doesn't have any service. My account says it is active and that my next bill isn't until November, so I was just wondering how long it usually takes to recieve service again? I unfortunately missed my original payment date of 1st October due to having insufficent funds in my account but I topped it up and as I said earlier, the correct amount was deducted. I have messaged the mods with my details but so far have recieved no word back.

Thanks in advance!

12 REPLIES 12

sa4038608481

Have you tried the sim in a different device? I am having the same issue but i tried the sim in a different device and its working. Athough i have no idea why its not working on the original device as the device is unlocked and is working with other sim cards.

@sa4038608481 wrote:

Having the same issue and have not heard back from anyone since yesterday. not sure what else to do.

@sa4038608481, if you have contacted the moderator team about your issue, there is little else that can be done other than wait patiently. 

sa4038608481

Having the same issue and have not heard back from anyone since yesterday. not sure what else to do.

savvy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@mattrhambly wrote:

@savvy Nope it doesn't, my phone is a google pixel 

The only thing else you can do is pull the SIM... May sound odd but it does reconnect you to the network... If it's actually a code or soc or something on their end though, this will not fix it sadly... and then you will just have to wait the 2+ days.

@mattrhambly wrote:

@will13am Do you know how long it usually takes them to respond?

Lately, the interaction time seems to be around 48 hours. 

mattrhambly

@will13am Do you know how long it usually takes them to respond?

@savvy wrote:

@mattrhambly wrote:

Yep I rebooted it earlier and it promoted me to sign into the network, but when I try to it takes me a public mobile screen telling me I am unable to access the web

Does your phone have an extrenal battery? Turn off, remove it, wait 30 seconds, then put it back in.

How does this help?

mattrhambly

@savvy Nope it doesn't, my phone is a google pixel 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Well, if there is nothing unusual showing in the account and the moderators have been contacted, the only thing to do is wait for their response. 

savvy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@mattrhambly wrote:

Yep I rebooted it earlier and it promoted me to sign into the network, but when I try to it takes me a public mobile screen telling me I am unable to access the web

Does your phone have an extrenal battery? Turn off, remove it, wait 30 seconds, then put it back in.

mattrhambly

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@mattrhambly, have you tried rebooting your phone? 

Need Help? Let's chat.