cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money Not Withdrawn from Account

Ngozi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am new. I set up AutoPay. My renewal was due on 1st of February. Renewal of my service was done but the money has not been withdrawn from my account. Please help me. Thank you. 

10 REPLIES 10

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Ngozi :Since your question send to be answered now, you should choose an accepted solution by clicking the accepted solution button above one of the replies posted above, doing so will mark this thread as solved and will help others in future too.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Ngozi wrote:

Also, it's not a credit card that I used for my AutoPay. It's a Visa Debit card. Can that be a problem?

There are no problems with using a Visa Debit Card.

If you are on the $15 plan you would not have had to pay on your first renewal if you used a referral code. You would have received a $10 credit and $4 off for autopay. Your cost would have been $13.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ngozi : I don't think you're having a problem. Post your Payment history and we can tell. Blank out personal info of course.

Nope, @Ngozi , Visa debit shouldn't be a problem.   That is a valid payment method.

I'm guessing, as @esjliv provided (and @Anonymous seconded) that the most recent payment may have been covered by a promo, and the next renewal will be applied to your registered payment card.

Ngozi

Also, it's not a credit card that I used for my AutoPay. It's a Visa Debit card. Can that be a problem?

Ngozi

Thanks everyone for your responses. I still have service and I am not aware of any promo. I did receive a text message saying that my renewal was successful but no debit was passed to my account until now. Let me see what happens when my next renewal is due on 1st March. Thanks again

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ngozi : Maybe you got the promo of first renewal free. Post your Payment history and we can help you decipher what might have happened. Blank out personal info of course.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Ngozi 

If you still have active service, you need not do anything. 

If you're without service, make payment equal to plan amount and tap reactivate service on self serve.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Ngozi ,

Do you still have services? If so, did you have that promo applied to your account where your 1st renewal was free?

If you do not have services, reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or Using 611 to make your payment: ( you need your 4 digit pin to buy an add on)
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

If this WAS an autopay failure and you lost services, I would let the moderators know.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Faster Method - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower Method - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Ngozi wrote:

I am new. I set up AutoPay. My renewal was due on 1st of February. Renewal of my service was done but the money has not been withdrawn from my account. Please help me. Thank you. 

Is your account showing Suspended?   If so, manually add funds to your account , then hit reactivate/resume on Self-Serve

ReactivateCurrentPlanReactivateCurrentPlan

Then, reboot your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.