cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderator contact request sends me in circles for hours

bds1953
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am having trouble with my voice service with numerous dropped calls over the past month or so.  I have tried everything suggested and now need technical support.  I can't get a ticket as it just keeps giving me an error code.  The chatbot is useless and so far even the community support just sends me in circles.

3 REPLIES 3

bds1953
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for the message.  I was finally able to send a private message to the moderator.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@bds1953  chat box is broken you have to 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@bds1953 wrote:

I am having trouble with my voice service with numerous dropped calls over the past month or so.  I have tried everything suggested and now need technical support.  I can't get a ticket as it just keeps giving me an error code.  The chatbot is useless and so far even the community support just sends me in circles.

@bds1953 , 

Unfortunately the virtual assistant/chat bot hasn’t been working for quite awhile now & they’re aware of it & say they’re working on it. Sorry. 

You can send a private message to a CS_Agent: ->   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

Customer Support Agents are available from:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

A CS_Agent will respond back in your Community mailbox at the top right of this page (envelope icon to the left of your community avatar).

Need Help? Let's chat.