cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderator Team not responding to emails

Barbiejo123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, is anyone else they're having issues with the moderator team not responding to emails? I have sent one a day for the last 3 weeks!!!. I have received three responses, to ask me how my service has been and to click the link for a survey ridiculous. The third actually said how can I help you? what I need is to activate a new sim card with an unlocked phone that is new to me. The previous carrier has 100% unlocked the phone I just needed a new SIM card and I am an existing client. So in my email I explain that I cannot use my phone at the I need a PUK number. They asked me to click a link to verify myself which I did, the link told me that they would send me a text number for verification. I responded immediately saying I cannot receive texts as I can eat to activate my phone. I also responded 5 hours later stating such again. I was a week ago. I am paying for services that I cannot use for the last three effing weeks.does anybody have a contact at public mobile forum moderator who actually does their job? There seems to be multiple Carlos and I think it's all robotic. I will take any assistance I can get and please do not tell me I cannot send multiple emails over a three-week period. Their website says to 2 to 48 hour waiting time

7 REPLIES 7

@hycm53 wrote:

@@

I'm not sure moderator team will be contact with email. You should sent private message to them for your issue using this link, then they will send  private message to you:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

That's correct that moderators do not answer e-mail messages, but use of the word "e-mail" is likely just slip of the tongue (or fingers while typing).

Using the private messaging system is the only way for customers to contact moderators.

E-mail messages do get sent to customers (depending on community notification settings), but customers must not reply to that message.  To respond to a moderator's messages, members need to log back into Community and respond again in the private messaging system.

@Barbiejo123, I do not work for Public Mobile, but I think that I might have an extra sim card (I just have to see if I can find it) and I can mail it to you.  Send me a private message if you wish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Barbiejo123 

Maybe you have been all this time but I'll say it anyway...do not reply to emails. Only come to this community and use the private message service to communicate with the moderators.

But maybe you have been.

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Barbiejo123 WOW, one message a day for the last 3 weeks.  That is definitely not acceptable in terms of SLA on the MODS part, but at the same time maybe they think you're some kind of BOT and they're just ignoring your messages. lol. 

But on a serious note that is very odd to not hear back from them within at least 5 days.  I suggest you stop sending the messages because it won;t speed up anything for you at this point.  Maybe an Oracle can provide a suggestion.  Otherwise you just need to continue to wait, or if possible (as I'm not sure based on what you stated the issue is) port your number out to a different company (such as Koodoo), and then when PM has another promo offer happening in the future you can try PM again at that time. 

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Barbiejo123 wrote:

Hello, is anyone else they're having issues with the moderator team not responding to emails? I have sent one a day for the last 3 weeks!!!. I have received three responses, to ask me how my service has been and to click the link for a survey ridiculous. The third actually said how can I help you? what I need is to activate a new sim card with an unlocked phone that is new to me. The previous carrier has 100% unlocked the phone I just needed a new SIM card and I am an existing client. So in my email I explain that I cannot use my phone at the I need a PUK number. They asked me to click a link to verify myself which I did, the link told me that they would send me a text number for verification. I responded immediately saying I cannot receive texts as I can eat to activate my phone. I also responded 5 hours later stating such again. I was a week ago. I am paying for services that I cannot use for the last three effing weeks.does anybody have a contact at public mobile forum moderator who actually does their job? There seems to be multiple Carlos and I think it's all robotic. I will take any assistance I can get and please do not tell me I cannot send multiple emails over a three-week period. Their website says to 2 to 48 hour waiting time

I'm not sure moderator team will be contact with email. You should sent private message to them for your issue using this link, then they will send  private message to you:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

joedeg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same issue.  Haven't received a response to PM since last Thurs.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Barbiejo123 in the meantime is there anything we can help you with?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Barbiejo123 hi how have you been communicating with them? try  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 send a private message

Need Help? Let's chat.