cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mod Team Appreciation

dnadolny
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I've now had to put tickets in a couple of times for the mod team. I have found them nothing but helpful, professional, and competent. I'm actually happier here with this customer service than with a lot of other over-the-phone customer service I've received over the years.

Is there anything that I can do to show appreciation to the mod team and thank them for the work they do?

12 REPLIES 12

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dnadolny, depending upon what you mean by anything would be to find out where the call centre is located.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Send a private message to @Alan_K who works for PM.  I think they would appreciate the feedback.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@dnadolny , posting here is an excellent show of appreciation.  Public Mobile does monitor the forums.  Always good to see positive feedback.  

dnadolny

@zblackma That's an interesting idea! Maybe send a pizza or something like that?

dnadolny

@will13am Thank you. I wasn't sure how closely they monitor the boards!

Sarah_D
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@dnadolny Thank you very much for your kind words! We are so glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience. I have shared the post with our Moderator Team and can assure you this made them all smile, which is especially nice given the circumstances we are all in! Take care! 

@dnadolny  Whenever I deal with the moderators I always ask for a review link at the conclusion of our service interaction. This gives you the ability comment/compliment the moderator on their customer service and gives direct feedback to public mobile on their performance.

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dnadolny wrote:

I've now had to put tickets in a couple of times for the mod team. I have found them nothing but helpful, professional, and competent. I'm actually happier here with this customer service than with a lot of other over-the-phone customer service I've received over the years.

Is there anything that I can do to show appreciation to the mod team and thank them for the work they do?

Thanks @dnadolny, the team and I really appreciate these kind words! 

@zblackma wrote:

@dnadolny, depending upon what you mean by anything would be to find out where the call centre is located.

I had asked for this information a long time ago when I knew the mods were located in Montreal. @Mary_M  one of the lead mods at the time said that it wasn't necessary and that my message of thanks was enough and would get passed on.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *