cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mistakenly charged Monthly payment

Winner111
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, any agent here? Or any people have idea? I cancelled my service on Thursday, but on the same day I am still be charged full monthly fee for the next bill cycle. Once I cancelled the service, my Public Account closed right away. I am not able to find any channel to talk to any of the public mobile agents to ask for my payment back because my account was closed. I have no way to dispute this issue. Is there any agent or people here may help with this? Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

Winner111
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Okay, thank you so much. I was just sending a private message using the link you provided. Hopefully, an agent may reply to me. Thank you.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Winner111   Transferring out/cancelling is best done a couple of days or so before renewal to give time for the system to do one before the other.  How did you cancel though, you unsubscribed or ported out? You can try asking customer support by sending a private message, use this link to do so.  An agent will reply at the envelope icon top right of this page or, if no envelope, at Messages accessed by tapping your avatar

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.