cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing the Holiday refer-a-friend extra credit

aveaero
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I successfully referred someone during the holiday bonus time in December. She received the $10 credit and I received a $1 referral credit but I did not receive the $5/month credit for the first 6 months. I received my January bill already and it wasn't applied. Any idea when it will be added?

7 REPLIES 7

I don't have mine yet too.. will report back when I see it..

aveaero
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you to everyone who replied! I appreciate your support.

I just checked both of my accounts as each one had a December referral. I haven’t received the $5 yet either, so it hasn't been loaded to everyone’s accounts yet. Whenever it arrives it will be there for your next renewal whenever that happens to be.

AE_Collector

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@aveaero they will actually add the first  $5 credit to your My Account this week as Available fund. 

Yes, your  Jan renewal date might have passed already,  but the $5 will be there in the account and could be applied in the next renewal 

@aveaero 

Three more days of wait and see....

Anonymous
Not applicable

@aveaero : What "bill" did you receive? 🙂 The $5 will be deposited into your Available Funds as a credit. You can then buy add-ons with it or leave it to reduce your renewal cost.

@aveaero wrote:

I successfully referred someone during the holiday bonus time in December. She received the $10 credit and I received a $1 referral credit but I did not receive the $5/month credit for the first 6 months. I received my January bill already and it wasn't applied. Any idea when it will be added?

For this promotion, Public Mobile stated that the first credit would come during the first week of January.  You'll need to wait a bit as I suspect that these credits will be paid out at a later date.

Need Help? Let's chat.